The following caving clubs, individuals and other organisations have granted permission to use their surveys on this site:
- CPC - Craven Pothole Club
- BPC - Bradford Pothole Club
- RRCPC - Red Rose Cave and Pothole Club (except surveys in-print)
- LUSS - Lancaster University Speleological Society
- YSS - Yorkshire Subterranean Society
- NCC - Northern Cave Club
- Jon Thorp (Lugger)
- KCC - Kendal Caving Club
- ULSA - University of Leeds Speleological Association (except surveys in-print)
- NPC - Northern Pennine Club
- Black Sheep Diggers
- CUCC - Cambridge University Caving Club
- BCRA (subject to original author permissions)
- BSA (permission granted by BCRA)
- CRG (permission granted by BCRA)
- Tony Waltham
- The Gritstone Club
- MUSS - Manchester University Speleological Society
Without their assistance, this site would have limited value.
Many individuals and clubs, too numerous to mention individually, have also assisting with this site: by providing GPS coordinates, pointing out errors and ommissions, providing hints and suggestions on where to track down elusive surveys, lending journals and surveys for scanning, and most importantly by providing free access to several club libraries and personal collections.
The Wide Area Map Overlay
The compilation survey of the caves of Ingleborough, Nidderdale, Stump Cross and parts of Wharfedale is based on original surveys and earlier compilations by the following organisations: BCRA, BPC, BSA, CDG, CPC, ECC, HWCPC, KCC, LUCC, LUSS, NCC, NPC, NRCG, PCC, ULSA, WRPC, YRC and others.
The Arthur Butcher Award 2010
In 2010 the British Cave Research Association awarded this site the annual Arthur Butcher Award for significant contributions to cave surveying.